Get The Look: Oprah Winfrey’s Bronze Makeup in Harper’s Bazaar!
I come bearing glam news pertaining to none other than the uber-fabulous Oprah Winfrey! The media mogul looked amazing in an interview spread for the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine, shot by Terry Richardson.
Her warm, bronze makeup was pretty much to-die-for in her snapshots for the glossy. I’m still working to perfect my use of gold and copper tones and she’s given me newfound glamspiration to stick with it!
Speaking of getting a gorgeous bronze makeup look, here are some quick and easy steps to help you get Oprah’s look for yourself!
- Start by adding moisturizer to a clean face.
- Next, apply makeup primer to the entire face followed by foundation and concealer where needed.
- Now let’s focus on that gorgeous brown smokey eye of hers! Prime your eyelids with concealer or eyeshado primer.
- Next apply a shimmery brown hue to the entire lid up to the crease, (Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Rich Java is perfect for this on any skintone). Next take a dark brown shadow and very lightly apply it to the outer corner of the eye. Be sure to blend the product well. You want to add definition, but you want the shimmer to be the dominant color on the lids. You might even have to pat the shimmer on top of the dark brown for better blending.
- Add a thin line of black liquid eyeliner to the upper lashline and follow with two coats of mascara. Line you lower waterline with a black eyeline kohl.
- Now it’s time to capture O’s beautiful ethereal glow, so whip out a fluffy blush brush and apply a highlight with hints of shimmer to your t-zone. Use a large, brush to blend the highlighter.
- Oprah rocked two lippies in the spread. To get her neutral, gloss look, line your lips with a warm brown like MAC’s Chestnut lip liner followed by a flesh-toned gloss. For her sexy red lip try Clarins Joli Rouge in Desert Rose.
Don’t you just love Oprah‘s editorial in Harper’s Bazaar? Will you try this look? Happy glamming!