#NYFW Backstage Beauty: Peter Som Spring 2013
Glamazons, New York Fashion Week is well underway and the beauty looks are ridiculously awesome thus far!
Peter Som is giving me all kinds of fever with his “Women on the Verge” collection and hair styled by Wella Professionals Global Creative Director Eugene Souleiman and dyed in hues that look as sweet as sorbet by Aura, Wella Professionals Color Ambassador.
It looks like hair with pink, teal, purple and other pastel-colored tips are going to be back on the style meter next Spring!
Want to get this look that calls “nintentionally cool” for yourself? Here’s how!
Get the Look:
1. Wash and condition hair using Wella Professionals Brilliance shampoo, conditioner, and treatment to preserve the brilliant shade and shine of color-treated hair.
2. Towel dry and apply Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier, which primes hair for a smooth finish.
3. Allow hair to air dry for natural texture or loosely blow-dry with hands to achieve the tousled effect.
4. Part hair in the middle and insert extension pieces throughout for desired amount of color.
5. Lightly mist Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz throughout the hair to create texture in the hair.
6. Twist hair into a loose low bun and secure with a clip, allowing the hair to set for a loose wave effect once the clip is removed and hair is hand combed to loosen the waves.
7. For the finishing touch, rub a dime size amount of Wella Professionals Texture Touch between the palms of hand and then gently massage onto the top of the hair in areas where added texture and roughness is desired.
Here are the products that were used to get this glam look!
- NEW Wella Professionals ILLUMINA Color shades (launches in-salons in January 2013)
- Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment
- Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier
- Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz
- Wella Professionals Texture Touch