#NYFW Backstage Beauty: Mara Hoffman Spring 2013
OMG! Glamazons NYFW 2013 has been pumping out some drool-worthy beauty looks this year. I totes have a hair crush on the models who walked the runway at the Mara Hoffman Spring 2013 show! The lead stylist Thomas Dunkin for Sebastian Professional gave me all types of sweet, paradise flavor with the “Aloha-Inspired” textured styles that he created based on Mara‘s “Aloha: Hawaiian Tropics” inspiration for the collection.
Of course we’ve got the deets on how you can create this look for yourself!
Get The Hair Look:
- Start with damp hair and apply Thickefy Foam throughout. Blow-dry the hair with a large round brush.
- Starting from the under layer of the hair and working outwards, micro crimp small (2”) sections of the hair.
- Backcomb and gently tease the hair to build more body and texture. Lightly spritz hair with Shaper Fierce hairspray to create flexible hold.
- Select random pieces around the head and use various sized curling irons to create different effects and textures throughout.
- Create a deep part at the front of the head and side sweep the hair flat across the top of the head. Use Shine Crafter wax to create a smooth, sleek look that holds the part in place.
Thomas suggests these styling products to help you along the way.
I love big, teased, tassled hair and this is too cute for me to take. Just look at the texture! I kinda want to rock this look now becasue it’s just that adorbs!
Glamazons, are you feeling this Hawaii-glam hair look? Will you be rocking it this Spring?