Get The Look: Cat Deeley’s Glowing Makeup At The 2012 Emmys!
One of my favorite dance competition shows is “So You Think You Can Dance,” so when the show’s host Cat Deeley graced the red carpet of the 64th annual Emmy Awards, I was aaaalll into her look. Specifically, I was loving her super-beat face! Her makeup was fab and fresh!
Makeup Artist Amy Strozzi was the brains behind this beauty look, which focused on Cat’s eyes with a shimmering brown shadow. Here’s how to get the look for yourself.
Follow these quick and easy steps and… voila! You’ve got your very own red carpet inspired beauty look!
1. Start by covering the lid with a soft mocha eyeshadow hue. Follow this by adding a wet coffee shadow on top.
2. Next, smudge a dark brown liner on both top and bottom lashes.
3. Finish the eyes with two coats of black mascara.
4. To offset the intensity of the eyes, Amy kept the rest of Cat’s face simple: she gave Cat her signature sunkissed glow using Glow Powder Bronzer and added a rosy flush of color on Cat’s cheekbones using True Color Blush.
5. Amy finally opted to give Cat a nude lip, which she achieved by applying a neutral lip liner over the entire lip and then swiping a matching lipstick.
Here are a few glam products by Avon to try to get this feminine makeup look:
Happy glamming up, Glamazons!
Is this a look you’ll try?