Get The Look: Kelly Rowland’s Gorgeous Cocoa Makeup at the 2011 VMA Awards
Hair? Check. A ridiculously beat face? Double check! If you’ve ever wondered how you can take your glam to a different dimension, look no further than the amazingly glamorous singer/actress Kelly Rowland.
The gorge hit-maker kept her makeup sizzling with a warm cocoa makeup palette. Here’s how you can duplicate the look for yourself in 5 quick steps!
1. Apply concealer and foundation to a clean, moisturized face.
2. Keep things simple-chic by applying a golden-brown eyeshadow to your lids.
3. The eyes are a focal point for this look because of Kelly’s the extra-lush faux lashes. Add falsies, followed by black eyeliner to upper and lower lash lines with a double-dose of of mascara.
4. Keep the look haute by bringing attention to your cheeks with a mauve or pink blush. Use an angled brush to dust the shade on the apples of your cheeks in small circular motions.
5. Get your glam on by applying a brown lip gloss to your lips.
Shop these products to get Kelly’s look:
Glamazons, doesn’t this brown color palette look gorgeous on Kelly? Where will you be flaunting this look?