GET THE LOOK: Karina Smirnoff’s Super Cool Electric Blue Makeup
Hey Glamazons! As you trendy beauties know, color is all the rage for summer and celebrities are definitely bringing it on the red carpet! “Dancing With The Stars” star Karina Smirnoff turned up the heat recently by lining her eyes with electric blue shadow at Tao Nightclub in Las Vegas.
I have to go ahead and admit to you that I’m definitely living for this look. It’s screaming fun and that’s what Vegas is all about, right!? And did you see those lashes? GLAM-OR-OUS!
Dying to rock vibrant, aqua eyes like Karina? Then follow these easy steps:
- You know the drill, even out your skin by concealing blemishes and dark areas, and follow-up with your favorite foundation.
- Apply a shimmery, aqua eye shadow on your entire lid and along your bottom lashline. One of my absolute FAVORITE blue eye shadows for summer is the NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil. Its smooth, precise application is perfect for this look.
- Line your top waterline and lashline with black eyeliner pencil.
- Take a blue/green eyeliner, that is a shade or two darker than your shadow, and apply it along your bottom waterline.
- Karina’s eyes are lashtastic! To achieve the volume she has, apply one or two strips of false lashes along your top lashline.
- Finish the eyes off with 2 coats of mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
- Select a liner that matches your natural lip color and line your lips. Then, fill in your lips with creamy lipstick that matches your liner.
- Using your index and middle fingers, apply a pale pink or peach cream blush. Start with a very small amount and build to the color you would like to achieve. A little will go a long way.
Here are a few products to help electrify your look:
Are you loving this lively look, Glamazons? How many of you out there will be going wild with electric blue eye makeup this summer!?